Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life Update

So here is my life in a quick little nutshell:

My Grandfather (who lived with me my entire life and pretty much was a father to me) had a massive stroke and is in the hospital, this is his third week.

I think I might have a kidney infection.

I just got hired at a gym and tomorrow is my first day.

My vagina has been on fire 24/7 for the last month.

It burns when I pee.

My dog has vaginitis.

She ate diabetes pills, and is now ok.

She is bleeding internally.


There's the quick version.

2 comments:

  1. Natalie,

    Sorry about your grandfather. That must be very stressful for you.

    Hopefully your doctor(s) can help you with your health issues.

    Hope your job is going well.

    I'm sorry about your dog.

    Hope things are calming down for you.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete